Validation as a Service (VaaS™)
Prepared Validation Packages and SOPs for Resale
Validated Cloud has prepared purchasable validation packages and SOPs. These documents are designed to expedite the validation process. These templates are ready customization to have intended use and can be aligned to your expected business processes.
Standard Operating Procedures Core Templates:
- Computer System Validation
- Policy for Computer System Validation Master Plan
- Validation Strategy
- Software Assessment Procedure
- Risk Assessment
- Required Documents
- Configuration Design Specification
- Installation Qualification (IQ)
- Operational Qualification (OQ)
- Performance Qualification (PQ)
- Trace Matrix (TMX) and Validation Summary Report (VSR)
- Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- GxP Training SOP
- Vendor Management and Assessment
- SAS® Usage SOPs
- Programming Standards
- Archiving Data
- Statistical Reports
- QC Validation
Current Validation Package(s):
Current Qualification Package(s):
- SAS (Requires consulting engagement)
Contact Validated Cloud for a no obligation preview of these documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
VaaS Other Validation Services
Our Software validation team will work with your business to create User, Functional and System design specifications all the way through the IQ/OQ/PQ, SOP development and the Validation summary. Our Validation strategy is based on a traditional IQ/OQ/PQ framework commensurate with risk. Validated Cloud’s Validation team is highly flexible to the needs of your organization. We provide computer system validation resources for a one-stop-shop.
- Purchasing validation packages and Validated Cloud will greatly reduce the time and effort to deployment.
- User Requirement development and corresponding PQ development are critical bookends that need experienced personnel.
- Quality plan encompasses roles, responsibilities, control and assurance activities.
- VaaS™ will assist you to integrate the Validated Cloud document package into your Quality plan.
Why Choose Us
- Experienced staff from the Biotech, Medical Device and Pharmaceutical industries.
- Experience deploying commercial and self-developed applications
- Experience with upgrades and migrations