If you’re outgrowing your current infrastructure, you can leverage Validated Cloud for all stages in the System Development Lifecycle, thereby creating a robust testing and archival environment through virtualization.
From Testing Through Archiving:
- Virtualize or make clones of your physical and virtual validated systems.
- Mirror the dependencies of your production environment in a test or development environment.
- Package and send an entire environment or ecosystem to Validated Cloud.
- Test upgrades on a copy of your prodution systems in our Validated Cloud.
- Document upgrade procedures and find any deviations to minimize risk.
- Shut down and delete, or archive test and development environments for future use.