Software as a Service (SaaS)
Avoid Distributed SaaS (if possible)
The SaaS movement has hit the life sciences and consumers are looking at validated SaaS to replace in-house deployments. This will certainly bring a new problem. The consumer of the SaaS service is inevitably responsible for the outsourced service. This will impact the Quality, IT and Tech Ops groups as they will spend an inordinate amount of time barnstorming to audit their vendors to verify that they are still operating within compliance. Dense-packing applications into a single location will reduce the audit tour and having these applications dense-packed will allow the integration between applications to occur much more easily.
- Simplify the support of your Validated application by putting application support and system support into one contact.
- Control all aspects of your support with your SOP.
Why Choose Us
- Experienced supporting more than 300 commercial scientific applications
- Single point of contact for all aspects of the Validated environment
- Integrated application, database and server support so that nothing falls between the cracks
- Validation and Quality oversight
- Customer sign-off for complete control of operations